Why do people whine about not getting any or more than a few answers?

We all have lives, you know. And for the moron that asked about why she only gets answers at night, some moms work at or outside of the home and the rest are TAKING CARE OF THEIR CHILD(REN). Get over yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I answer questions when I know I can relate or if I feel like my answer would benefit the OP. If I can't relate to a question why would you want me giving you an answer just for the sh!t of it?

Ex: Can anybody recommend a good website for parents of ADHD kids?

My answer: No, but hot sauce on fried chicken sure does taste good and SYTYCD comes on tonight.

So, which would you(a collective you) rather? An answer that would help or at least add to that of others or an answer totally off base? I know which one I'd pick.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It's quality not quantity! Preach on Sista!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• well when you dont get any fucking answers its annoying to see stupid ones getting answered rather than yours!
    Anonymous

• ohh touchy touchy anon :48! maybe your questions are boring.
    Anonymous

• When you really would like some help and no one seems to be willing to help, it's hard. especially when people are jumping all over each other over breastfeeding or vaccines. The real problem is a lot of questions flow through here and valid questions get pushed down and over looked and sometimes silly questions, rants w/o questions, or questions only asked to incite others overwelm. If you are concerned about your question and want answers, post again later when a different group of people are on here.
    Anonymous

• It would be frustrating to have a good question and see not so good questions get lots of answers. Sometimes for me it is that I read a good question and don't feel I can make a good answer, or I have no idea how to answer it. For example, if the question is what kind of apples do you like best, then everybody has an answer, but if the question is something distressing, only a few might feel that they can offer an answer.

Answer by Bmat at 4:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009