Help in Driving Test

hi there, Im going to take a driving license test so nurves but preparing theory test by (testquestionandanswer.com) side but not satisfied because i got bored to give answers to long boring questions what i do is there othere guaranteed side for passing written test.
in addtion someone has passed exame just now can they share with me how was thier test ill be really appreciate that alot thanks sonia

sonia370

Asked by sonia370 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the written test is VERY important, if you fail that, you will not be able to get a drivers licenses. I believe in my state (Wisconsin) if you miss 2 questions from the written test you fail automatically, if you get ANY road signs wrong, its also an automatic fail.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I read my state's driver's license book the night before and then took the test and passed. That was about 14 years ago, so I don't remember how many I was able to miss or what my score was.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It's a good thing that spelling and grammar don't count
    Anonymous