Have you heard about Michele Malkins new book?

"Culture of Corruption"- Proof that Obamas administration is on the way to being the most corrupt in history.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes I have it on order at the library. She has some pretty astute observations.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Michelle Malkin is brilliant and courageous.
    (Libs seem to hate her.)

I am looking forward to reading her book. Her columns / articles are always insightful ... and incisive.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I saw it at Books a Million last night. The footnotes and citations are about as long as the actual content of the book. She put a lot of work in it. I am anxious to read it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I love Michelle Malkin! I can't wait to read that book. Sounds very interesting and insightful,as most of her stuff always is.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• In late May 2008, celebrity chef Rachel Ray appeared in a web advertisement for Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee wearing a thin nylon neck scarf. The following day, conservative bloggers, led by Michelle Malkin, described the scarf as a "keffiyeh", (which is a traditional Arab male headdress made of heavy cloth woven with a checked pattern, and which has come to represent the Palestinian uprising or intifada). Malkin dubbed the scarf "jihadi" chic, implying that Ray and Dunkin' Donuts were promoting Islamic extremism. [30] Malkin's opinion spread like wildfire through the internet, and conservatives began to condemn Dunkin' Donuts and organize a boycott. [31]
    http://womensissues.about.com/b/2008/05/28/michelle-malkins-meltdown-over-dunkin-donuts-and-rachael-rays-scarf.htm
    Yup, I understand why you Obama haters like her!
    Anonymous

• Libs seem to hate her.)

No, dislike her for her LIES!
    Anonymous

• Malkin is an editorialist--not a journalist. Her writings are fueled by her political beliefs, therefore tainted and biased. She does 1/4 of the research and pontificates on the rest. She provides no "proof" as opinion is not viable or credible evidence of anything. Taking a portion of a statement and ignoring all elements is the action of someone interested in propigating individual/personal beliefs--not the actions of a person interested in sharing facts.  Before the name calling starts, I am not a liberal--I am a logical thinker who looks for verifiable data beyond the opinions of talking heads.

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 5:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Before the name calling starts, I am not a liberal--I am a logical thinker who looks for verifiable data beyond the opinions of talking heads.

Before the name calling starts? Looks like you took care of that already. YOU stared that!
    Anonymous

• Oh man does she tell the truth !!! That's why Libs hate her !!!! I like her .
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• YOU stared that!

Who did I STARE at?

Who did I call names?

Is it my describing of Malkin as an editorialist and not a journalist? This is not name calling but accurate identification of a behavioral trait. 

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009