How should you ask someone to have sex with your husband?

I want to see my husband have sex with another woman. I don't care who she is. It is just something that I think about often and it would really turn me on. We are both up for it...how do I go about asking someone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• eew. Disease!
    Anonymous

• ok what if it is someoneI know and am very close to? I know she has no std's and is very healthy.....how do I ask?
    Anonymous

• Find a hooker, who else would sleep with a stranger just because you ask her to?
    Anonymous

• Agreed with Anon......I would DEFINITELY care who it was....who knows what disease's some random girl could have.
    Anonymous

• I thought about that...so I would probably want to know her then...even more of aturn on....back to my question...how do I ask? and no...I'm not having my husband sleep with a hooker.
    Anonymous

• adultfriendfinder or something like that I guess...
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i wouldnt ask...but maybe just say you read somewhere that some women did this and see what she says about it maybe shell think its ok and then maybe you can mention it to her if she thinks its wrong and horrible then dont bother. also is she married? what about her husband then youd have to ask both. but imo thats gross and will probably cause problems down the road and what if he wants it to be a regular thing? would you be ok with it happening on a regular basis
    Anonymous

• I think you will totally screw up not only your marriage, but your friendship with this girl. If you must do this, which is assinine, IMO, make sure its a stranger that no one has feelings for. You are playing with FIRE my friend, be careful.
    Anonymous

• yes i would be ok with it being a regular thing.
    Anonymous

• thanks for the advice...but opinions dont really matter to me...this is for my husband and i....and to us, it is not assinine
    Anonymous