what to wear ?

im going out for my 21t bday i want too look cute but dont wanna wear a dress .. im going to a sports bar

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well, why don't you go ahead and post pics of everything you own and we'll pick?
    Anonymous

• i like nice jeans and a strapless top or cute tank. Jewelry can make any outfit fun. Wear a little heal with your jeans to dress it up.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i kinda wanted to wear shorts i wanted to wear black to make me look skinner and we are ging to a sports bar to hang out.. and that will give you some idea and store u all suggest me to look for my clothes at i want my out fit too look dresy or causal if u get what im saying
    Anonymous

• I like new york and company clothes, Maurices, American Eagle..if you are shopping for clothes. maybe old Navy or JCPenney too. I think black is fine. I have seen lots of cute summer tops that are tank tops or have funky straps and a wedged shoe or sparkly flip flops would be cute too!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• YOU CAN WEAR SOME CUTE SHORTS OR SOME LEGGIES , WITH A CUTE , DRESSY, LONG TOP .
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 5:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ? It's hard to say being you are anon.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009