Trip to the beach

Ok so me and my whole family is going on trip in aug to the beach on the day i start my period and i do not wear tampons! My question is if i start the pill to stop it when do i need to do that the day of or a few days before???

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Travel

• You just continue to take the active pills. So you take your first weeks and then you have a week without in a normal month. Just take the three weeks and then start the next pack right away.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I am not currently on the pill and was just gonna take it to not start is that possible??
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You are willing to mess with your body's hormones for conveniece:?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Damn right!!!! Dont be so judgemental! Geez! My body my choice- it is not like im going go do some coke or anything!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes I think if you start on that Sunday you will miss your period. I go for three months at a time for medical reasons and it hasn't killed me yet.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009