I am 23 and my boyfrind is 43 and we are having a baby and our sex life sucks what can i do ?

my boyfriend and i had a great sex life befroe we found out i was pregnant . Now it sucks we have had sex once on the last mount and it lasted 3 seconds . He never wants to have sex and i am 6 mounths pregnant and want it all the time. What can i do to make him want to have sex with me again ?

blynn2323

Asked by blynn2323 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Find out first if he is scared he is going to hurt you, that may be why he does not want it. If that is not the reason, ask him what would turn him on with you being pregnant.
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Communicate with him. Tell him how you are feeling....maybe he is just misinterpreting the situation and thinks you don't want it. Or he's forty three and losing his sex drive.
    Anonymous

• It could be that he's one of those guys that is freaked out by having sex with a pregnant person. You need to talk to him and get his feelings on this.
    Anonymous

• he is 43, and your 23, maybe he just opened his eyes and realized your young enough to be his daughter and he knocked you up.... sex with a younger woman is GREAT, until it becomes more than sex. this comes from personal experience, I am not bashing you. I was 20, and I thought I was dating a 39 year old, turns out, I was a sex object, and a "trophy" girl, and he was a dirty old pig! When I got knocked up he FREAKED out, because I was YOUNGER (by days) than his oldest daughter. I miscarried that pregnancy-THANK GOD!

Anonymous