Should I go to the Hospital?

Should I go to the Hospital? I have not had a period in 43 days. I am having all the symptoms of being pregnant but I can not get a pos pee test. What do you think I should do?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 4:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe a doctors appt for a blood test.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Call the doctor because they can figure out if you are pregnant or if there is something else going on with your body- either way you need to find out what's going on! Good luck!!!
    sweetpeaberry42

Answer by sweetpeaberry42 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• blood test some woman dont produce high amounts of hcg so a blood est will be needed
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• first off dont listen to stupid people who try and start stuff their not worth your time, i guess they dont have anything better to do then try and start stuff with everyone. there just immature.. anyways...

I had the same problem i took many tests and none of them came up positive. then i called my doctor and he had me come in for a blood test the next day. and that one came out possitive. and now im 15 weeks pregnant. good luck!
    Kristina09

Answer by Kristina09 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009