Does your child spend too much time on the computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. Our oldest just recieved a laptop about a month ago as a 5th grade graduation present, we mainly bought it because she was accepted into a magnet school that would require her to use a computer a lot and we only had one and knew there would be times where sharing wouldn't be easy.

She's allowed to be on it for an hour and a half when school's out and on the weekends. Not allowed on it during the week when school's in session unless it's for school and again for an hour and a half on weekends when school is in session. We constantly monitor what websites she visits and let her know what fun websites we approve of her visiting.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think I spend more time on the computer then my child does, i am a stay at home mother and do get out and spend time with my child and family. But at night and while my child is napping i tend to be on alot unless something has to get done like house work.
    Anonymous

• Im on far more than my children are.
    sad, but true.
    Anonymous

• yes she does. she has her own computer and its right by me. but she's one it all the darn time.
    Anonymous

• No, but I do

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009