My daughter just had her 2 month shots???

She seems crankier and not as hungary? How long? She had the shots over 24 hrs ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter was like that for 2-3 days after her shots.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I would call the doctor just to ask, usually if they get their shots the next day they are fine. If you are worried, I wouldn't hesitate to call- the doctor is there and your baby might have an allergic reaction. It's better to know what's going on rather than just trying to guess! Good luck!
    sweetpeaberry42

Answer by sweetpeaberry42 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My son was like that with his shots for about 3 days :( With my newest baby we are on an alternative vax schedule and it's not as bad... 24hrs at the most.
    Anonymous

• I guess it varies. My son ate normally after his shots. I think if they are lethargic, then you should watch them.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm sorry. It is a vaccine reaction and should be reported. But your doctor won't do it.
    Anonymous

• When mine where still at the shot age it typically lasted a few days.Give Tylenol and Motrin in the meantime.It helps with any discomfort or fever the child may have.If it went over 48 hours though I would def call the doctor.
    goodmom31

Answer by goodmom31 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You can go to www.nvic.org to report the vaccine reaction yourself. It's actually the law to report them.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009