er help?

my hairs just above my shoulders so its pretty easy to deal with. i got senior pics comin up soon. whats the quickest and easiest way to get hair that is straight as h*** wavy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can find these at a lot of store.  The WalMart here has them, Sally Beauty Suppy usually has them.  LOVE mine when my hair is long enough to use it.  Spray the strand with hairspray before you run the iron down it and the wave will last for ages.

http://www.target.com/Vidal-Sassoon-Professional-3-Barrel-Waver/dp/B000065DK4/sr=1-1/qid=1248902245/ref=sr_1_1/190-8755962-8778935?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&rh=k%3A3%20barrel%20curling%20iron&page=1

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 5:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I use the sunsilk waves that behave products and if you hair is really thick I would use just regular gel and moose to help.. basically I take a shower using the sunsilk and then towel dry my hair, brush it, put in the gel and kinda scrunch it with my hand and then use moose and scrunch it more and finish with hairspray and the waves that behave sea spray
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• This is what to do...work some mousse into damp hair then take sections about half an inch think and twir it around your finger into a "bun" shape then secure it in place with a bobby pin. Repeat untli the entire head is secured. ut a bandana on and sleep in it overnight. The next morning take all the bobby pins out and use a shine serum and run your fingers through the curls to loosen them. You will have perfect waves. If i didnt explain it very well you can go to youtube and search for pincurls and there is a great tutorial!! try it out a day or two befor epics as a trial run. good kuck
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 11:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009