Say you had a friend or your child was dating a 40 year old, your friend/child is 20...

would you think it was "wrong" if the 40 year old had a kid thta was your friend/childs age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She is 20, it is no longer your business. If she was 16 to his 36 then it would be your business. But as she is now an adult, butt out.
    (hypothetical you) If this is a hypothetical question.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• O.P here it is a Hypothetical question.
    Just for shits and giggles!
    I personally don't care either way.
    Anonymous

• Well I have a 20 something year old cousin who is dating a woman who is 40 something. His mom hates her, but truthfully the rest of the family thinks that she's the best thing that ever happened to him. So no, it can work beautifully.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 5:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My mom is sleeping with a guy that is 23. My sister is 25 and I'm 18. How about that?

I think it's kind of gross, this guy is 20 years younger than her and 2 years younger than my sister.

Oh and my uncle is the same age as my older sister's husband and my younger sister's dad. All 3 of them are 37.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• When I was still single, I went out with a couple of guys who were old enough to be my dad. It was nice because it was different than dating guys who were my age, so there were many new experiences. In the end, when it came time to decide where to go with each, I couldn't picture a future with guys that old.
    So in short, I think its ok.
    Anonymous

• I have a female friend in her 40's (I'm in my 20's) ... but it she were a man, I'd think that was weird (as would most of the people I know) ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009