I'm a total bitch, I have trouble being nice and I'm cranky all the time.

I don't really know why. I don't want to be a bitch, I'm just blunt about things and people take it the wrong way. I try to be nice buti comes out bitchy. People that know me good know that I'm not trying to be mean usually.

Do I have a mental issue? Maybe I'm just an asshole?

What could I do to fix me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My BEST friend of over 10 years is exactly the same, she is VERY blunt, some times on the rude side, and VERY opinionated. But that's why I love her, she is the first person to tell me my ass is getting big, and say it how it is. Some people don't like people like that, I just think there the most honest people around. I mean, I do get a little aggravated when were in public and she see's for example: a pregnant woman smoking, and asks her what her problem is, and stuff of that nature, but its just her, and I love her for it!

You will find that people either love you for who you are, or don't. Its that simple.

I wouldnt think it was a mental problem, as much as your just a blunt person.

You can change it if you want, but it makes you who you are!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• GET LAID!!!
    Anonymous

• My mom is the same way. She is not afraid to speak her mind and therefore is constantly pissing people off including me! I'm getting used to it though and usually try to ignore her but to the more senitive people in our family, they always make a big deal about it. I'm not sure how you (or my mom) can change but now that you know it is a problem, maybe try and think before you speak from now on?
    Anonymous

• I have a friend too, that is that same way. She's great though. For awhile I thought she didn't like me at all, (I am her opposite so it can be annoying to be around someone like me) and then one day I realized that if she didn't like me she would've just ignored me! She wouldn't have wasted her energy to be mean! LOL For example, She likened pregnancy to a parasitic relationship.

Seriously, though it can affect things at work. She did have problems with other people who didn't understand her. It did keep her from being promoted for lack of people skills. So for that reason, I can see why you might think you have a problem, but just remember when you are at work with someone you don't know well, to follow the rule "If you can't say anything nice(but here you can insert Positive) then just bite your tongue! But with friends or co workers who know you well, you're probably fine.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 5:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Maybe think before you speak. Consider how you would react if someone said that to you. Listen to how people that you like speak. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 6:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• How is it possible that I posted this and have no memory of posting it?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009