Any cool things I can do to keep my toddler busy?

I really need to get some organizing done around the house before my classes start back this semester. My son gets really bored while I work and I need some ideas on how to keep him busy. He doesn't really like to play with his toys by himself or read by himself but he's extremely intelligent. Any creative ideas on how to keep my demanding boy at bay for a little while so I can do some much needed work?

Momincollege23

Asked by Momincollege23 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Send him to his Nana's house!
    MomJan

Answer by MomJan at 11:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• To bad he is not younger I would say jelly and the high chair. Get a shoe box and some old papers and ask him to help you "file" stuff, make it seem like he is helping you out. I do not know my daughter is 16 months and nothing keeps her entertained Good luck!
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i do elmo marathons for my littleone about once a week it works wonders if you usually limit tv time
    littleleesmom

Answer by littleleesmom at 6:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Ummm, MomJan, I saw this answer this morning and didn't realize who it was lol! I was like, "how do they know he has a Nana?"
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009