Has anyone else heard about this? Please tell me it isn't true!**DISTURBING**

So a friend at work topday told me that he was listening to his radio on the wqay to work and caught a little of a story involving a mother beheading her 3 week old baby and eating it's toes or something. It sounded like she went mental when the baby's father decided he didn't want to be with her anymore, but he didn't get all the details. I just can't believe that someone...a MOTHER could do this to ANY child let alone her own! I seriously felt sick to my stomach and I can't get over it. Did anyone else hear about this? I don't know where it happened or exactly when. I just know that a friend of mine heard it on the radio today. If it IS true I think she needs to be tortured...I am in shock!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They claim she has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals, but the father said that she acted fine and very loving towards the child. Also when her mother called the police looking for her at one point she never mentioned that she had mental problems, but with the track record of discusting women getting off on the insanity plea I'm sure she'll only be put into a mental hospital until she recovers from her "psychosis". The father wants them to seek the death penalty and said she should "burn in hell". I agree with him.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 7:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It is true. She ate a few toes and part of the brain. There were also two other children in the home who were unharmed.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 5:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... where is the bucket ! thank God Im reading this earlier in the day.. I might have gotten nightmares!
    HOW ON EARTH can someone do this??????????????????
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• This upsets me so much. I want another baby so bad and to know that someone did this to her child is heartbreaking.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• im sure she had post partum psychosis
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My lunch is coming back. ANd I wan tto adopt a child and can't afford it or get past the red tape for years.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2009