• In the Spotlight:

Under arm hair..eww

what is your fav way of getting rid of it? I shave it but am wondering if waxing it would work better, does it really hurt? I like to wear tank tops a lot in the summer so I want to know if you have to grow it out completely before you wax it or what other products are good? Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Your hair needs to be 1/4 inch long in order for the wax to be able to hold. I sincerely doubt you could hold off that long without shaving during the summer:) Good luck!
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I haven't shaved mine in years.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• don't know i shave mind under arms.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Oh I understand , I shave , waxing is painful , I am allways freaking out when I use wax ... HI haven't found much of an alternative to shaving so far ...
    Cathybee

Answer by Cathybee at 6:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I tried waxing but the wax gell was very hard to come off and it takes ages.
    MisV

Answer by MisV at 8:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I have mine waxed. It is painful but I find that it is worth it. I do still need to shave every few days but it is only for the strays. I think you should give waxing a try and decide for yourself. When I first had it done I said never again and that was 4 years ago. I have it done every couple of months.
    BrokenAquarius

Answer by BrokenAquarius at 10:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2009