Baby shower

so I have a host/planner for my baby shower and lately I have been stressing about if ppl will shower, buy from my registry, even look at my registry, invites will make it in the mail... LOL I am worried about everything

So if you are involved, even a little, of the planning of the baby shower do you worry about things like this? Hows ur planning going so far? when is urs? have u sent invites already

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am worried about people getting stuff from my registry too. i am putting a note i guess you would say in my invites saying where we are registered. hopefully people will get the hint :)
    sarahgibbs

Answer by sarahgibbs at 6:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I planned mine, becuase I wanted to have a say in what everyone would do and decor and everything, it stressed me out, I worried about everything, in the end not everyone showed up but a lot of people did, and I got a ton of stuff, and I got the bobby I've been praying for, haha.
    It was a blast though and everyone seemed to like it.

Don't worry to much I'm sure it'll come out fine.
    Juhhmell

Answer by Juhhmell at 6:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm not too worried. my mom and friend is in control and I'm helping some too. mine is August 29th and invites aren't even made yet, next week we will make them and send them out.
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My mother is planning mine 2500 miles away. The only thing I worry about is that maybe no one will show up.
    kate.adam

Answer by kate.adam at 6:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my mil & sil are planning mine, i'm not worried as long as i get some diapers lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my mom is planning mine. mine is august 30th. I know my cousin and his wife have gotten me a set of pacifiers, a bathing tub, and are getting me a car seat which is super excited, all from my registry and they know where to go cuz my mom has a big mouth and couldnt wait til the invitees were sent out, which may I add got sent out today. LOL

But I am owrried no one else will look at the registry and then i wont get certain things or there will be doubles because ppl did pay attention. But yeah I dunno. I also am freaking out about how many stamps to put on the envelopes because what if it waeighs too much. my ma said one is fine, but who is she the post office?

we are also inviting some not so nice relatives of my hubbys and that worries me but I guess if even half the invited ppl show I wont even make it around to them, haha on purpose
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2009