what was your labor and delivery like??

Juhhmell

Asked by Juhhmell at 5:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1st time Long and boring with spurts of painful. Took an hour of pushing to deliver. 2nd time still long and boring. Not so painful yay epidurals. Three pushes and he was out. 3rd time quite a bit quicker with labor. About four hours. Again Yay epidurals. One push and he was here. 4th time breech baby with decelerated heart rate on contraction.epidural emergency c-section. Very quick. Longer recovery.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• after several m/c, I nearly died giving birth during the 5th month (the baby died), and then next pregnancy I had the baby at 6 months, and again, I nearly died, the baby survived that time, I am scared to death to get pregnant again but we would like our daughter to have a sibling
    Anonymous

• 1at time. long painful and epidural didnt work
    2nd long epidural worked
    both i push for 6mts and baby came out
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• 1st time induced with pitocin at 9am, dr broke my water, contractions started at 10am, got a shot of stadol, pushed for 45 minutes and delivered at 12:45pm
    2nd time woke up at 1am finally figured out I was in labor at 3am, got to the hospital at 3:30am at 7cm, sat in the hot tub, got a shot of stadol, pushed for 4 minutes and delivered at 6:18am
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks and my biggest fear is labor. And I've heard some people say its easy and not too painful and others say its horrible, but everyone is different but it helps me knowing what other people went through, I've still got 5 weeks to go unless she comes out early, and the last ultrasound I did she was breeched and idk if she has moved yet becuse she's allways rolling over in every direction.
    Juhhmell

Answer by Juhhmell at 6:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009