Any Tips for a 2 yr olds bday party?

my daughter is about to have her 2 yr old bday party i dont have much money and need fun and cheap ideas. the theme is watermelon so pretty much pink and green. my sister is making the cake. im buying pink and green jello. and thats pretty much all i have so far. well besides balloons and streamers.

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you are doing it outdoors you could set up a kiddie pool or water table if you have one. Play some fun happy music too!
    Anonymous

• Yes, a water table is a great idea. Try to set up a couple acitivities that are good for warm days. Blowing bubbles, kicking a ball around, a water table, and food should keep those kids occupied for a decent amount of time. Just make sure you tell the parents if you go with the water idea. I went to a bday party in June where the mom didn't tell anyone she was setting one up, and half the kids ended up running around naked lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• what i did for my sons b-day party was buy a while lot of candy and put it out for everyone to eat but one problem you will have a lot of candy left so dont buy to much and i all so just had his at the park and that was pretty much it
    lagurl

Answer by lagurl at 11:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009