have you ever had the right person come into your life at the right time?

like you havin a hard time with something big and felt alone with it then someone who is going thru the same things kinda pops into your life outa no where and gives you hope of "i can do this she did" and relief that ur not the only one dealin with this situation kinda thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Often. The universe or whomever, sends us help and guidance when we need it. It's up to us to recognize the life raft.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I have had that happen and I believe it is a good thing it is nice to know that you are not ALONE! :) It is a very small world after all :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes, my husband, i had just come out of a terrible relationship, and at the time me and my hubby had just been introduced by a mutual friend, he was very friendly and understanding, everyone including me thought this would just be a rebound relationship but we are going to be celebrating out 7th anniv soon and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my husband
    Anonymous

• yes! my husband also! When I was 18 I was engaged and just graduated school! And my fiance passed away in a car accident... and about a year and a half later I meet my husband! Turned out that he worked my fiances wreck and really helped me learn to deal with the loss! And he and his fiance had also just broke up bc she had cheated on him!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 6:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009