for moms who have or are on the depo?

k i been on depo for 5 mts i got my depo 2 days after ds was born. I had 2 wks of pp bleeding i didnt get a period nor any kind ofspotting from april to june(i know tahst normal) but on friday i stared cramping a bit and spotting on and off. i also have been nauseas, peeing alot have heartburn and i have gained 2lbs not to mentuion am eating like a pig and my boobs are sore. i am bf but my boobs werent sore util maybe 2 wks aga. could i be preggo or ist it the shot?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 6:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had sore boobies on depo as well and they actually grew a whole freakin cup as well so i was constantly thinking I was pregnant because she symptoms of depo are very similar to pregnancy. But I just would buy a test to ease my mind for the moment.

So i say buy a test to ease and clear ur mind because it really could go either way, if u were late for a shot, or have been on anti-biotics, or had sex during the first 2 weeks of the 1st shot w/o protection. those are the most riskiest times.

trust--i went to the doctor a million times because i thought i was pregnant and they basically laid it out to me like that because I was annoyed that I was convinced that I was.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i took atest on sat it was neg. but i havemmet like 5 moms on here who have gotten preggo on the shot
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Oh no..I don't like hearing that!! I know you can get pregnant on any sort of birth control but...I don't want to!! LOL I got the depo shot the day after my daughter was born and that was 5 weeks ago. I've been having BAD period cramps the last few days. I'm thinking maybe I need to go another route for birth control. I really don't want to get pregnant again!! Good luck!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my boobs got really big and it made me hungry all the time i gained alot of weight so yea i think its normal yea theres always a chance of getting preggo on bc!! good luck
    Anonymous