A Woman was killed in the parking lot with a Machete! (can't find a category this should be in)

I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the news, the woman was working in a salon and her boyfriend drug her out into the parking lot and killed her with a machete. They did mention it was in Fontana, California. Then they went into sports for about 15 minutes and never mentioned it again. I just couldn't believe that maybe they thought the sports info was more important.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• wow how horrible!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• what is it with machetes? Yesterday the Texas mom hacked up her 3 week old baby with one now this.
    Anonymous

• I think that is horrible there was a situation almost like that a few times, here one was a henouis crime, a guy got sliced and gutted in the entrance way of the store, I was a block away when it happened saw the cops going down it was a double murder and was looking watching on the news for it it took a few days to even hit the news and then it was like a minute story and the end, it was insane I believe though if it had been a famous person it would have been all over the news and in hot blogg spots forever world wide I may be being a little hash but it saddens me :(
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yeah i read about the texas mom, the "devil told her to do it" isn't that some crap, she also ate some of the baby's brains ppl are messed up
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Now that is no way to go. Unreal. Truth is always more sinister than fiction. Disgusting.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It shouldn't be in any category in my opinion, it's not a question. You can post this stuff in the journals section or in the current events group just as easily and get way more responses.
    Anonymous