How to brainwash a nation?

////////////

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• the demoralization part reminds me of talking to most liberals.

You can show them PROOF and they just still believe the opposite!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 6:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• the lefties cause instability....he said it!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 6:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• This man said all this back in 85.I strongly urge all the ladies who come to this post to really watch and listen to this.
    Anonymous

• Just pretend to be sympathetic and understanding of people's fears and tell them what they want to hear--play on people's emotions.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• "Just pretend to be sympathetic and understanding of people's fears and tell them what they want to hear--play on people's emotions."

And make sure you do it in a sing song voice trying to mimic President Kennedy.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• tyme--

I don't think of JFK when I hear Obama speak....more like the image of Kaa (the python) in The Jungle Book..."trust in me, trust in me, close your eyes, and trust in meeeeeeeee......hissssss." LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

That is standard political practice no matter what the persuasion. It's also a standard sales tactic.

Every political leader we've ever elected has done exactly this. EXACTLY this.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009