This is sick. What is going on in the world?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090729/ap_on_re_us/us_accused_horse_molester

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What a sicko. I guess he couldn't get a woman. lol
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 6:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Anonymous

• wow i wonder what mental issues he has? (the article said he wasnt mentally stable)

and if she did shoot him it would be legal right? cant you legally shoot someone if they are trespasing on your property? thats what i thought at least
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• throwing up

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Ewww. Just Ewww.

LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 6:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• discusting!

etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 7:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• unbelievable!
    Anonymous

• I am sick just thinking about it. But about 20 years ago, my Boss (who was strange) in a NC bank said she didn't think a person who had sex with a dog was mentally ill. (There was a case of a woman having sex with her dog) We said the woman was. Boss said,no,the woman wasn't mentally ill. Go figure. The world is filled with all kinds of people. And I try to stay away from the nut casses. I hope they lock up that guy and throw away the key.
    Anonymous

• That is gross. I am ashamed to say 2 people in my town just went to jail for making "movies" with a couple of their dogs.

Forgive me if I go anon...........................
    Anonymous

• Do you guys remember that story from a few years ago about the dude who was taking it in the poop-chute by a horse, and it ended up killing him? It ruptured his colon or something. Someone was videotaping it, and the video wound up all over the internet. I couldn't bring myself to watch it, just hearing the story made my skin crawl. On the Sundance channel here on Comcast, they've been playing some independent movie called "Zoo", which is a documentary of sorts about horse lovers, if you catch my drift. It's sick, just sick. I don't think all these people are "mentally ill" in the sense of say, a schizophrenic, but they are definitely freaks and have major sexual dysfunction. In a few years, the progressives in our society will be trying to tell us animal-love is okay. Just watch, it will happen. I hope I'm dead by then, I really do.
    Anonymous