Wife Swap?

My husband and I are talking about doing a swap of significant others with a friend of his. My husband would go to his friends house to have sex with his wife and his friend would come to our house to have sex with me. Have any of you done this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• why would you want to thats just gross
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I personally have not done this, I am a bit on the okay way on the jealous side, but I do have some close friends that are swingers, they seem to .. enjoy it, and have been married for 13 years ( they are quit a bit older then us ) but they seem very happy with their decissions if that helps at all :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• no no no...we are not bored in the bedroom. I hate to brag but we have and always have had the BEST sex life. Never been bored. We love each other...that would never change. To US it's not gross. Don't judge just because it's something you are against. I am sure you have done things I would find gross as well, but I have no business judging you. I am asking for people who HAVE done this ladies. ;) Thanks.
    Anonymous

• If you have a open relationship and would like to try the lifestyle. Just make sure the boundaries are clear and that everyone understands them. The swinging lifestyle is not accepted by many but as long as you are safe it's not a bad lifestyle to live. Just be careful and make the rules and stipulations clear.
    momof5inohio

Answer by momof5inohio at 6:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think you are asking for trouble, be very careful and think this through. This could be the end of your marriage, he or you may become jealous and not be able to move past this or he may enjoy her better than you and then what....

Close friends of mines brother allowed a new women in to there bedroom, they are no longer together because he was caught messing with her WITHOUT his wife.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• thanks ladies. these are things we are talking about right now. to US its very exciting. we have probably already done things some of you would find gross, as some of you have probably done strange things too
    Anonymous

• why bring up that to YOU marriage is more than a piece of paper? I never said it was only a piece of paper to me and my husband. we are in this for long haul believe me.
    Anonymous

• My friends did this and it ended badly. One swap hit it off so well they started doing it all the time (became cheating). Eventually my friend's wife left him for the other guy. My friend blamed himself bc he had agreed to the experimenting and even kind of liked it at first. In the end he didn't like it and he had started down a path that they were not able to come back from.

To each their own, but to me this is playing with fire. Don't be surprised if you get burned.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• calm down :) when you say stuff like that YOU think of marriage as more than a piece of paper it insinuates that I don't think of marriage the same. No reason to bring it up really :)
    Anonymous

• I don't think its a good idea to experiment with FRIENDS. If you have an open mind and like a little spice in your marriage, I would meet with the swinging lifestyle. There is no pressure to do anything and most couples have a good relationship/marriage. They, like you, are just looking for a little fun.
    Anonymous