Braxton Hicks????

My first pregnancy ended early and C-Section. I never had the chance to feel contractions. I lost all my fluid with my 1st son and had pneumonia...
I am 28 weeks pregnant and home alone with my son making dinner, the baby is kicking hard and he keeps balling up in the middle. The 1st few times, it made me jump and hurt, making me think I hope he doesn't break my water, that's how it felt. I am wondering if those were contractions and also if I am at high risk for premature birth again?? Any suggestions???

Prican91181

Asked by Prican91181 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your stomach isnt tighting and losening it's not contractions BH or real
    Anonymous

• I think your doctor would have told you that you're at high-risk for premature delivery if you are. It partially depends on why you had premature delivery last time. Braxton Hicks contractions feel just like regular contractions....but they are irregular and they will go away if you change positions, with time. However, if you start bleeding or if your water breaks, go to the hospital. I hope this helps!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009