tender breast

my breast is sore an my nipples also they never like this when it's close to my

cycle now when i ovulate they be sore an they feel heavy to what is going on?

an how many weeks can you get a positive result i also been cramping off an on this week please respond.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The soonest I've seen a test work for is about 5 days before your missed period. And those are only the early pregnancy tests. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• well with my first pregnancy i tested 5 days before and i got positive right away i just found out today that i am pregnant with my second child and i tested 5 days before and it was negative so each pregnancy is different if you are suppose to start friday you should be able to take one now i think clear blue is the best there is no guessing with the lines it tells your not pregnant or pregnant good luck honey
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009