I need someone's honest advice...

I have a really messy, complicated situation on my hands involving my husband, divorce, child custody...and just about every other issue under the sun. I need someone's honest, genuine, advice...someone who is willing to listen to the whole complicated saga and give me 100% genuine words without hating or bashing. That's not say if I'm doing something wrong I don't want to hear it. I DO...trust me...I just REALLY need an outside perspective on this, and it's too much to write here. Please let me know if I can PM you. It means so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm always here to give my advice. While I may not be the smartest, or most expirienced I will give you my honest opinion. I'm not judgemental, and will give the best advice I can
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 6:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yes, I second what momma said. But I'm no lawyer and don't have experience with divorce personally.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• trust your intuition...i always find if i would have done that first i ould have saved alot of time and pain...

you can send me a message anytime and i promise to give you a very opinionated and honest answer...if that works for you:P

I went thru hell with my sons dad...I am wiser and more confident now. I have "background experience" with bad relationships. Lol.
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 12:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2009