I don't get it...

I am a young mother, my dd is 2 1/2. I'm still learning things about motherhood and trying to do my very best at raising my daughter with the very best values and do things that are good for her and her well being. I haven't been around alot of kids and really don't have alot of people to turn to for help and advice. I do alot of researching on things but still come here for advice from REAL MOMS. I apologize if my questions piss some of you guys off but like I said I'm trying to do whats best for my daughter in all aspects of her life, and I get bashed and criticized and called names because I asked a simple question. I'm confused does anyone know of a good site that I could go to for REAL help when I need it because I can't stand the bitches on this site anymore.. I'm done...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• ignore the bitches, not all of us are out to "get you" if you know what i mean
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If you find one let me know. I would love to get questions answered nicely. Though I doubt it would make me leave here. I've made a couple of really good friends.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• What I would suggest instead of just posting questions (since people do get like that and try to start crap) is to look for a group on here in your area. Find a group of moms and talk to them about things. They won't be as judging, and then you'll be able to find people for playdates for your child and friends for you. I would be the loneliest person in the world if it weren't for my group of ladies in my area. If you need to ask any questions you can email me. I'm no expert, but I have 4 kids (had my first at 18) so I was a young mom too.....I feel old, but I"m still young. lol. Another site you could use is MSN...but from my experience the women there try to cause way more drama then on here. Good luck.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Hey hun, dont let them get to you. Remember for every bitch on CM there are 5 more nice people to make up for it. You just need to find the right group and right people to turn to advice. Ignore those who treat you like crap because its obvious theyre miserable with their life and just trying to bring someone down with them. Sorry youre experiencing the "evil side" of CM.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yeah like the first poster said ignore the meanies. or find a group geared toward young moms and ask your questions there, since its more your demoraphic
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• lol demoraphic, i meant demographic
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• There are a lot of women on here who are rude and immature. But don't let them get to you! You're obviously above that! There are moms on here that give good advice and see themselves a supportive to other moms. If you choose to leave this site, Babycenter is also a good site....but rude immature people are everywhere-you just have to ignore them! You love your daughter and are thoroughly concerned about her best interest, and that is all that matters. If you ever need advice on something, I'd be glad to help and so would a lot of other moms. :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009