What is something that you knew was immature,but did it anyway.

I was trying to go to sleep lastnight and these stupid people were outside just sitting in their running car laughing as loud as they could...the longer they did this, the more pissed I got...they weren't even parked in a parking spot.Anyway, I went out on my balcony and unloaded half a dozen eggs on the car...and one even hit the back of their leg....it was either that or I would have had a very loud and naked confrontation with them!! Oh yeah...me plus naked=egging bit**es=getting to sleep!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG you really did that that's so funny i don't think i could have ever done anything to even meet that.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• LOL! pretty much everything i do is immature and i know it but i do it anyway because it makes me laugh... one time i keyed my husbands car because he hung up on me. i wasnt even drunk just angry :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• lol i think i would of put clothes on first but lol :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I broke my hubbys car window by hitting it with my hand right after it slammed....haha i shattered it and he got all scared like I had some super strength. I was so pissed.. but thats was like a year ago.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yeah i live right across from an apt complex and for some reason when they are out on their balconies it echos and sometimes this one couple goes out to aurgue at 1 or 2 in the morning so i yell out my window shut the f up ppl are tryin to sleep
    Anonymous

• LOL OMG I thought I was the only Raging Women out there. LOL So my husband and I were fighting and I was soo pissed that I picked up a rock and threw it at my car putting a good size dent in the rear. Wish it would've been his car instead of mine but I was so upset I really didn't care.
    Anonymous

• why didn't you call 911?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009