Please Help. I can't remember the name.

I can't remember the name of this book my grandmother read to us as children. It has been lost and she would love to read it to her great grandchildren. She read it to her children and grandchildren. Her 70th birthday is coming up and I would like to get it for her.

The book has these stories: The Three Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Goats Gruff, The Glass House, The North Wind, Hansel and Grettle, and many, many more. If anyone knows the name please let me know. Thanks!!!!

cassey.e

Asked by cassey.e at 6:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is it Mother Goose? Not a Hans Christian Anderson or Grimms Fairy Tales book?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well, Hansel and Gretel is Grimms but Three little pigs isn't, so it isn't based on author. I don't know, but now I'm curious.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 6:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Ooh, I used to HAVE that book, I know what you're talking about, but I can't remember the name either... :(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Also has Chicken Little, The Bremen Town Musicians, Lazy Fox and the Red Hen, The Boy at the Dike, Cinderella, The Runaway Pancake, The Lambikin. My parents bought that book for me in 1974, they read it to me until I could read it myself, and I have read it to both of my kids over the last 18 years. It was one of my favorite books too and the name of it is FAVORITE STORIES A COLLECTION OF THE BEST LOVED TALES OF CHILDHOOD. My copy is beat up and worn out, but still very well loved! Good Luck, I hope this is the book you were looking for.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009