Suede Couch

I just bought some new furniture for the 1st time and I have a 2 yr old son (enough said ;D). I love the feel of suede and decided on an Olive Green Couch and Chair. The rule of the house no eating on the furniture! I have cover blankets over it to protect but somehow I'm finding juice spills or little spots. I've tried a damp white cloth but after it dries it feels different (harder not as soft and leaves water rings) PLEASE HELP - ITS THE ONLY THING IN MY HOUSE WORTH SAVING (MATERIAL) LOL

kaoz888

Asked by kaoz888 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I HAVE MICROFIBER AND I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM...AFTER LOOKING IT UP ONLINE I FINALLY GAVE IN AND WASHED THE CUSHION COVERS IN THE WASHER AND THEN THREW THEM IN THE DRYER....MY SOFA NOW LOOKS BRAND NEW.....I DONT KNOW ABOUT SUEDE,BUT SOME MATERIALS SHRINK,OR LOSE THERE COLOR,SO CHECK ONLINE , GOOGLE IT!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• one problem the covers dont come off
    kaoz888

Answer by kaoz888 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2009