If one of your SO's good friends made a pass at you ?

Would you run and tell him? Im one to keep it to myself..unless of coarse its something totally disrespectful. Id hate to ruin a friendship over something harmless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell him, b/c I would want to know if one of my friends was hitting on him behind my back. Maybe they could talk && the friendship wouldn't end, but if it does, then he or I didn't need a friend like that anyway.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my bfs best friend was drunk one night and hit on me, i still haven't told my bf. he was drunk i understand.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Been there, I told my husband. You dont want him to find out from someone else.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps consider it a compliment and then dismiss it? However, if he tried it again say something clever to remind him your taken or I guess talk to your SO about it.

Good Luck
    kaoz888

Answer by kaoz888 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• it happened to me, my hubby's friend asked me to braid his hair (I'm a hairstylist), it was at his house, other people were there, he said he wanted to show me something and I followed him he locked us in his room and kept touching me all over and whipped it out, I screamed and climbed out of the window, i told my hubby right away, he wanted to kill him but he disappeared and we never heard from him again
    Anonymous

• i would tell my hubby because i know he would be ticked if i didnt. If one of your girlfriends made a pass at your man wouldnt you want to know?
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i would tell my husband because if our roles were reversed then i would want to know if a friend of mine was doing something like that with my husband.
    i wouldn't consider someone like that a friend of mine anymore and i don't think he would either. that's not friends do....i think u should tell ur hubby about his friend about making this move
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I told my SO. when his friend blatently hit on me one night while he was passed out, and the "friend" said he didn't and that I as lying. And I think SO believed him.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009