can porn reuin a marriage

Gabbys1

Asked by Gabbys1 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• yep.
    mama_manda

Answer by mama_manda at 8:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• if its an addiction
    lnmauldin7

Answer by lnmauldin7 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• yes if it turns itno an addiction or you dont aprove but he watches anyway
    mommieofone06

Answer by mommieofone06 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• i've seen it ruin more marriages than cheating.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 10:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• YES!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It ruined my parent's marriage because my father was addicted to it. They are still married but the damage is done... I used to think it was normal for men to look at porn all the time, but my husband never watches it. He says that once in a while is ok, but all the time is for perverts!
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 10:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• if it is not ok with hubby and wife you will have problems. as long as everyone is all good it should not ruin a marrige
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 10:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I had watch a true show on this, And its said to miss up alot of relashionships. They say that, When someone gets used to watching porn alot , that it becomes hard for them to want to have sex with out it. So I guess that It can. If you let it. But the most important thing is , to ask him to try and limit the use of it. And see if that helps. If that doese not help then maybe go to concling. Ok.
    Patty M
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Yep, Porn should not be in any relationship for really any reason. I am totally against it. But if two people agree with it, and it does not bother the other person, then I guess it would be okay, but if either one starts to not liking it, the other person may not want to stop and it can hurt really bad...
    Neeters1

Answer by Neeters1 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Oh yes, I wrote an article on Men and Porn a while back and found out that most men love it and watch it when they can, but when it comes to being an addiction it does ruin relationships. My girlfriends have husbands that continue to watch porn on the internet as well, one is now divorced after being married for 10 years, and he's still watching it.....he didn't get the message, poor man. The other continues to stay with her husband because it's financially comfortable, and she's over 58, not a good age to start over.
    I also have a man who enjoys porn but I told him that I wasn't into it and if he wanted to watch it he would have to do it while he worked out of town in his motorhome, not in the house. I'm a christian and believe that it is a form of committing adultry. Whether it's direct sex or in your mind it's a form of lust, and if you're not lusting after your husband or wife, then it's wrong.
    Anonymous