before you went into labor

were you craving pizza? my friend is almost 40 weeks pregnant and she said shes been craving pizza the past couple days and that her doctor told her that a lot of her patients (including herself) all craved pizza before they went into labor... i was induced so i wouldnt know.. just seems funny to me

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 6:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha, I am sure people crave different things at different points in their pregnancy and they will all vary. I remember eating TOO much pizza and Carls Jr Famous Stars. I also recall getting the juice and pulp out of lemons and adding hot red peppers to the mix. Yummy!
    Ng.Oddity

Answer by Ng.Oddity at 7:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I dunno, I craved pizza the first half of this pregnancy :-)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 7:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Ha ha ha, no. The thought of pizza at the end of pregnancy was so unappetizing. I had bad heartburn with all of my pregnancies, so avoided all cooked tomatoes.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• This is too ironic! I've been having contractions all day(nothing major, and I am only 33 weeks) and starting cramping earlier and I decided to make pizza for supper because that's what I was craving! I haven't really craved it at all but just today! Weird!
    Anonymous