Has anyone got advice to get separated?

I know i am not perfect, but i love my kids. All my money goes to taking care of bills, and to making sure they are both taken care of, and my husband's money goes toward making him happy. So I have decided to ask him to leave, but I really don't know how. We have a history of domestic violence. He was in jail when i was pregnant with my first child, and I let it go for the moment. I am affraid that if i ask him to leave, that he will hurt me, so i am having his niece come up for a visit, just to make sure that if something happens, someone is here. Does anyone have advice on this? How do i tell him? Should i just come out and say it, or should i lie about certain things? Please help.

samanthaevans

Asked by samanthaevans at 7:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• If you're really scared, that's what cops are for. They'll help you change the locks, tell him with or for you, or wait outside while you tell him, etc.
    Or get into survival mode and LIE LIE LIE telling him it's not him it's you, etc... whatever to not cause anger and get him to leave under calm circumstances.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I told mine that things were not working and wouldn't he be happier if he lived with his bachelor friends? He agreed and he moved out! Make it about him so he doesn't feel rejected and get angry

Answer by admckenzie at 8:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• number one--his neice, honey blood runs thick. is she willing to go against him if that is what it boils down to. i would call the cops.
    Anonymous