Why does one group show up on my page more than any other group

In the active group widget, I have one of the say 6 six groups I am in that every time I log on that is the only activity I am seeing. When I check my groups individually there is activety. Can I modify this.

cluelessme

Asked by cluelessme at 7:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have the same problem and am wondering the same thing. I think the group that shows up all the time is just a lot more active than the other groups, so usually has the most recent posts.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 9:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• the PP is correct the group that shows more is more active.Either it is the only getting posts and replies or it is bumping the other groups posts off the most recent list so you don't see them. I have a couple of activity widgets to keep track of my groups. Each one can be set to show certain groups or only certain forums of those groups. That way the less active groups still show up on my page but the groups don't get bumped off as fast. Another thing, is if you are following the newcomers club posts you can get the most recent and active posts from that group by looking at the bottom of the page in the around cafemom section. That is one less group you may need to track.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009