i need and want to lose weight but im having a hard time

hello
im a 33 yr old woman and i have a 3 yrs old daughter and i want to lose weigh but im having a very hard time. PLEASE HElP !!!!
i want to go to gyms put my daughter does not like it there. anyone out there want to chat and help me im here and ready to listen to.
i dont want to be fat. i also dont want to take my kid to school and kids make fun of her about her mom.
Im 5'1 and im 210 lb im not that big
PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

samantha06

Asked by samantha06 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with bean, lentils and tofu

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You should drink at least 6 glasses of water a day ( yes it does help you lose weight)
    Eat 5-7 servings of veggies a day
    Make sure you get some healthy oils in everyday (olive oil)
    2 servings of milk/dairy a day

You don't have to go to a gym to work out. I lost my weight doing weight watchers but I also did the walk at home program.
    YOu can do it, you just need to want it enough.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• best way i've always seen is to talk to your doctor. always best before you try to diet especially because they can recommend the best kind of dietary stuff, plus maybe even a referral to a dietiacan.
    good luck!
    prettydarngreat

Answer by prettydarngreat at 10:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• 1200 calories a day and go for a walk with your daughter. my son just turned 4, but everyday we walk for a mile. i lost 125 lbs. if you want you can pm me..... it's real easy though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Nutrilite!!!

I have 3 kids and this saved my figure by eating right..They have a meal plan and fitness planner..Its awesome..
    Go to: www.dsuriano.qhealthzone.com

copy and paste website to your browser..Good luck!
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2009