need help need an ultrasound

okay im already half done with my pregnancy and had an ultrasound done earlier in my pregnancy. but never had the chance to see what exactly im having...so i wanted to know if anyone knew an excuse that i can use to get another ultrasound done because i heard if u drink orange juice before the ultrasound the baby will move and i may have the chance to see it this time. seems kind of crazy but i need to prepare already and would like to know what i should buy instead of getting everything yellow otherwise my baby will be looking like winnie the pooh for the first 3 months of his/her life...lol so please im pretty sure some moms have been through this sitution please help me come out with a good enough excuse i have an appointment on monday aug 3rd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just ASK. The worst they can say is "no." ANd be aware that ultrasounds can be wrong.

You can also look into a 4D ultrasound. You don't get it through your doc. It's like a picture studio. http://www.4d-ultrasounds.com/

Answer by gdiamante at 7:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• maybe u can act really sad that u dont know what u are having and they will give u another one.
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 8:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Usually it's the ins. that gives the problem of "too many ultrasounds" if that's the case, ask you ob if there is anyway you could get another ultrasound. If your comfortable lying you could say you haven't felt the baby move in a few days.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• whoa! bad luck saying you haven't felt the baby move... don't say that. Have you already checked to see if your insurance only covers one ultrasound? Try the 3d or 4d ultrasound mine is only going to cost $80 and I had one done with my daughter I loved it. ( if you go that route wait till 26-27 weeks the baby isn't so cramped up plus gives them time to get a little cuter... less wrinkled and all.) Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2009