Would you check you DH/SO's email if you thought he were cheating

You've talked with him about his possible cheating. But still have a feeling that something is up. Or you just want to see that he is telling the truth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• CHECK CHECK CHECK. Follow gut feelings, not morales.
    Besides if u know password... it's not sneaky at all
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yes I would, we have discussed that the other is entitled to do so. He has all of my passwords and I have his.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• that is exactly how i found the messages from porn sites on my h computer. the dumb ass did not check his email that day before i did. you will be amazed at what you can find. be very suspious of the email if he makes sure to click off while you are in the room or checks it as soon as he comes in from work. they always slip up and the truth comes out. so before you go snooping around be prepared for what you will find. make sure there is not another email address that you do not know about.
    Anonymous

• yes
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 8:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes check... also check online dating sites or just social networks they love to meet woman on there or old friends. i caught my husband twice.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 8:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Just make sure your ready for whatever you find.
    I thought there was something up and decided to check out his inbox... and discovered not only was he cheating on me- it was with a guy... needless to say that relationship went downhill pretty quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my husband and i have each other's passwords and so i've checked his and hie's checked mine, not because we were suspicious of one another but but just because of whoever was free and and had internet access at the time.
    if he's given u his password to his e-mail then maybe he doesn't have anything to hide.....but if it'll make u feel better then u could check......i would rather my husband be upfront with me then to go behind my backa nd check whether or not i'm cheating........
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, I would. And I don't know any of his passwords, and he will never tell me, which makes me wonder. If anyone is good at cracking passwords, let me know.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009