Work From Home?

I know this question has been asked a hundred times but, I want to know if there is any data entry from home that does not cost me anything, I know that the legit ones do not cost anything and just can not find one I really need to find some extra money or a permanent position from home. If you can give positive advice please let me know.

thank you,

jenjen35125

Asked by jenjen35125 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a stay at home mom to my 22 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones. I can see myself doing this for a VERY LONG time! :-)

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I've got a list of work at home jobs you might want to look at, it's all free and nothing requires you sell anything! Read the list at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I have started working at home with work at home united. I absolutely love what I do and can definitely say this is a permanent thing for me! We do not sell, stock, or deliver anything. We are a legitimate company also who has recently won the blue torch award from the BBB and you will have your own free training, website and your own personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. Like I said I love my job and what I do and everything that I do is completely from home!! If you are interested go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form provided. You will be glad you did!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• LOL!!! Wow, well, I don't own the following site so I get no benefit from you visiting it: www.kgbkgb.com. Click on become an agent. It's not data entry, you answer questions that people text to their service. BUT it's fun. And while you won't get rich, you can easily make enough to pay for your internet and possibly a couple other bills depending on how much you work.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 4:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I have some wah referance sites in the archives of my blog. You can search those. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2009