I posted an honest question and this WITCH keeps bashing me!

(Do you live with your parents?) Bascially my OP said how I live with my parents but that I PAY MY OWN WAY, I AM HELPING THEM BCUZ THEY WERE LOSING THEIR HOUSE, and this witch keeps bashing me and telling me bs. How do you handle these kind of idiots?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You ignore them. Seriously it is the best way to get it all over and done with. If you say ANYTHING to people like this you are adding fuel to the fire even if you are not being *as frustrating as this is* ignore it and move on.

And if they keep harrassing you, report and/or block them! Hope this lady starts to leave you alone soon!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Block her. No need to put up with it.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• just dont listen to them, they are just losers looking to get a rise out of people, if you just ignore it they will leave you alone, they arent so tough hiding behind an anon button. i don't care what people say about me and if they judge me. just dont let it get to you.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• please ignore. Not worth it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Block her and report the answers. Harassment gets you kicked off CM.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• you make a post they says this will piss alot of ppl of and tell them how you feel and how they are making themselves look like dumbasses for always thinking they are right. if yo uare helping your family that is a good thing i mean damn they raised you go ahead help and if mymom would leet me move home i would remeber if you said your husband was beating your ass thoses ppl bashing you 4 living at your parents would be all for you going then.,.. you can never please these uptight self rightous "moms" on here. they spend more time her making fun of ppl then with thier on ids so fuck them girl. do your thing.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Seriously? Why are you bothered by the comments of a total stranger?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009