could i be pregnant

my last pd was about 51/2 weeks ago, i kept getting pains in my lower abdomen that felt like cramps and gas but nothing ever came two weeks ago. then last week i got really groggy and felt like i was in a movie for about 4 days and stupid little crap was making me go through emotional whiplash. my breasts were hurting from about monday of last week until yesterday(about a week and 1/2). i would get light cramps but nothing came except for clear mucus.(sry for the tmi). then this morning i started spotting(brown and pink. barely anything) but its the evening and normally i get my full blown pd by now, and i can see just about every vein in my breasts. i took two tests about two days ago and they were both neg, but im beginning to wonder if maybe i should take another after tomorrow (after i chk and make sure my pd dont fully arrive).

just a little confused. input anybody????

notsosure21

Asked by notsosure21 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would make a Dr's Appt ASAP. I took so many test and they all came out to be neg. Im 37 weeks pregnant now and she was planned. Sometimes ur hormone levels will not show up on a urine test. the best Urine is the 1st one in the mornin to have the most hormone, and not to scare u but when I saw spotting I was 5weeks and 5days and I went right to the ER, after alot of test they said everything was ok and good thing I came in right away. Please get checked... Good luck:)
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 7:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• thats how I was when I was pregnant!!! lol i spotted for about a week or 2 on and off and sometimes it got really heavy just dont rule out that you could be if it starts getting heavier take i would say buy a test and then wait until you have your first pee of the morning you have the most hormones then!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 8:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• but is it normal to have spotting after you have already started symptoms??. i just dont want to put my fiance through me thinking im pregnant when im not, you know?.........oh and tmi but i read somewhere that implantation bleeding doesnt have to be brown and pink, it could be yellow too (read that today) and i had a TINY bit of yellow sticky mucus a couple of days ago.
    notsosure21

Answer by notsosure21 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009