how lonf does it take for your kids to clean their room and what r their ages?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they clean?!?!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well I have three boys they have a small room its cramped living hehehehe,but they usually have it done in 20 minutes if their not farting around. They are 8 10 14
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Oh my .. My oldest who is 24. Always kept his room clean. He even made his bed. Everything has a place and everything in its place. He still is the same way.

My youngest on the other hand totally different. He is 18 and his room has always looked like a pig stye. I would CONSTANTLY clean his room, only for him to mess it up just as fast. His version of cleaning his room, was opening the window, and putting the mess outside. Now he blogs and post his before and after pictures of his ROOM.

Yes his college room mate is aware of what his bedroom looks like..

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 8:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my 3 yr old takes 2 days lol and my 7 yr old takes about 20 mintsdepends on how uch he got out
    dadzgrl82

Answer by dadzgrl82 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My DD is only 21 mos & still just helps me pick up. But my sister brought a friends of the family's kids over today and the 6 yr old boy totally tidied up DD's play room in like 5 minutes! He's kinda obsessive about things being neat and clean. Lol. I went to make him a sandwich, came back to tell him it was ready, and BAM! Clean room. It was great. Lol. I didn't even ask him to.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Hmmmm......never? LOL....they are 20, 18, and 15.
    The 20 year old I just shut my mouth because she's and adult. My 18 year old is still in high school so I tell her to at least straighten up, which she does, even though it isn't to my standards. My 15 year old just shoves things into her drawers and into the closet...lol...eventually, I have to go in there and organize things myself.
    They are never, ever allowed food or drinks in their rooms because I never want to have to worry about pests and bugs. I will allow a closed water bottle, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2009