HYBRO FIBROIDS WHAT IS IT???

They told me that is what is stopping me from getting pregnant ;-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, as far as I know there's 4 kinds of fibroids, intamural, subserosal, pedunculated and submuscosal. I didn't recognize hybro firborids, so I did a google search, nothing came up. The reason there's 4 different kinds is the positon there in determines the name.
    I've had fiborids and I have them again. From what I know of fibroids there non cancerous and they can interfer only if there in a position where they block the fallapian tubes. But, otherwise there not suppose to inter. Did the doctor tell you more about your condition? are you going back for more testing? I know all about fibroids but I just don't know this, never heard of it, unless it's another name for it. I would absoutely get more information. good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009