IS IT WRONG OF ME???

IS IT WRONG THAT I AM HOPING TO BE INDUCED A WEEK EARLY....I AM KINDA WORRIED THAT ONE WEEK CAN MAKE ALOT OF DIFFERENCE IN HER HEALTH....BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I AM MISERABLE AND THEY THINK SHE IS ALMOST 9 POUNDS ALREADY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just wait another week. its not that long to wait. let nature take it's course. she might pop out tomorrow for all you know
    Anonymous

• One week is fine IMO. My babies were 4 weeks early. Which is normal for multiple.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 7:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I was almost 43 weeks when I had a c-section, my doctor was estimating she'd be close to 10 lbs.. she was barely over 7. They guestimate the weight and this far in pregnancy are often way off
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 7:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• LOL. Im going thru the same sorta thing im 37 weeks and my baby weighs 7lbs and 9oz and think by 40 weeks what she could way. my Dr. gave me a option for c-section a week early because of her size. I dont want one. U are not wrong to feel that way.
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 8:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My doctor has been concerned with the weight of all three of my kids. All of them weighed less then predicted. I don't think you are wrong, but the last month is always absolutely miserable. Every day I hope it will be today!! Lol! Hang in there as long as you can, but don't feel bad if you can't. I asked to be induced with my 3rd. I always wanted to go natural, but I was SO tired, the other kids were sick and up all night. I was getting no sleep and had to care for our 2 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old during the day. I was barely surviving!! I didn't fell bad, it was a relief to sleep in the hospital!! :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• if you are miserable take her out of you. i was gonna be induced at 38 weeks and 3 days but he ended up coming 4 weeks early bc i had no room for him
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It's best for you to go into labor naturally. Your body knows what it is doing.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009