Help! 39 weeks and...

Having really bad hormonal mood swings. I'm in the early stages of labor but my doc says this could go on for a week at least. I don't want anyone around me! Friends and family try to hang out with me so I won't be lonely, but I just want to scream at them (including my hubby!) I am normally very outgoing and social, but right now I just want to bite everyone's head off. I sit and cry bc I get so frustrated at my inability to have any patience in the last few days. I have zero patience and its like my whole personality is changing. Anyone else go through this or am I weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No you are not weird. You are about to have a baby..duh, I know so smack me. It will make you feel better..But, please don't sneeze...don't want the baby to come out ya know...

Now all joking aside...I was the exact same way. Right now your emotions are running haywire. I told my husband I didn't want anyone in the dilivery room. Nobody...if anyone came in, He was to tell them to leave. My mom and mil came into the room...I said GET OUT....I was getting my eppie and getting really pissed that they were in there....So hon, you make the rules....if they don't do what you want...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS....good luck...=)
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• totally normal, your friends and DH just need to be supportive in a DIFF way, that way being leaving you alone!
    don't worry, and stay as positive as you can.
    They will understand later!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Take a freaking nap! Eat a doughnut! They both worked for me! lol
    Anonymous

• Im 40 weeks today and i feel the same way! I have a toddler and i love him so much but i have been really impatient with him lately... I just want my son to come so i can get back to normal hang in there. If u need someone to talk to i will! Hopefully we both have our babys soon.
    missylove916

Answer by missylove916 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009