Hair falling out?

I'm three months pregnant and my hair has been falling out like crazy.. why is this? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its the hormones in your body... i had my daughter 5 months ago and my hair is still falling out.. its alll over our house, its annoying!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• happened with me idk why... but it continued until my son was about 3 or 4 months old, huge chunks to... they say its normal so i wouldnt worry... I think tresseme (spelling) makes a shampoo that helps with it i used it after I had him and it stopped so i would say try that good luck
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 8:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i started losing my hair too and i just had my baby 2 weeks ago and its still falling :(
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009