Chicago moms- help!!!

We are going to Chicago for several days for a convention and have LOTS of free time. What kind of things do you recommend for fun? We will be around Rosemont and Schaumburg and need help finding playgrounds, family attractions, fun things for me and things my husband would enjoy. (Besides baseball, we've checked, no games when we are out)
Any help? Our kids are 2 and 3.

HarleyQ

Asked by HarleyQ at 8:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Travel

• There's a LegoLand in Schaumburg which you could try. It's right next door to Woodfield Mall, which is a pretty fun place to burn some time also! There's an Ikea in the same area. Maybe Google Schaumburg and see what else comes up. Good luck and have a fun trip!
    ZacsMom

Answer by ZacsMom at 6:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I am a Chicago mom; the suburbs are kind of foreign to me. If you are willing to take a train into Chicago, then there is so much to do!! message me and I will be happy to point you towards museums, parks, etc.

You will find activities in the entire metro area on the Chicago Parent website: www.chicagoparent.com

Answer by rkoloms at 9:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2009