Advertising

I just stated my work at home business, can you ladies tell me sites that allow advertising for home business... Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are lots of groups here on Cafemom that allow you to advertise. Just do a search of groups involving your business and then read their policies. You can also advertise your business in a Journal post and then post it to the Marketplace.

You can also send Tweets via Twitter.

For some good information on advertising read the Warrior Forum.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I LOVE the WAHM forum but right now they are changing it so it's not available but check it out when it's done. Also you can do a search on Google and find thousands of places. :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I just met a woman that started a really cool site and you can advertise on her site for free, I was really impressed with it. The link is http://www.livingmyMoMent.com

jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• There are literally thousands. Here are ones that I use that I have had luck with :

WAHMMY.COM
    inetgiant.com
    MomsNetwork.com
    OBOAds.com
    Workplacelikehome.com
    zipeee.com
    WAHM.COM
    freebizadsweb.com

Also check Yahoo, AOL, and MSN.com for message boards that allow you to post work at home ads.
    Lily34584

Answer by Lily34584 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Go to LaptopsAndLaundry.com. They are a new site and are offering free advertising for signing up for the newsletter. I don't belive that they have officially launched yet...I found out about them through a mom here on cafemom. They also have other resources for advertising there too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I do reviews and let people comment and put testimonials about their wah. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would add to the above: facebook; www.craigslist.org

More important than advertising is networking. If you need some ideas on what types of networking will be best for you, please contact me. the National Association of Women Business Owners is probably a good place for you to start

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• you can list yourself with Linkedin. Its not an advertisment as much as a great network/resource to be found.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009